Version 2.0.1 of MONARC has been released including a security fix, multiple bug fixes and enhancements.
You can download the new virtual machine here.
- Auto-complete function in the creation of a specific risk (#29)
- Remove the category for operational risk (#26)
- update of the database
- the database of MONARC is now backed up before an upgrade
- Import bug : Format of duedate in recomandation (#30)
- Problem when a label of an impact contains a character such as ‘&’ or ‘%’ (#24)
- Lost operational risks of assets in library after a snapshot (#25)
- Problem setting a comment in new scale row (#24)
- hash of users’ passwords were exposed through the API as reported by Thomas LARCHER, Cyber Security Team of PwC Luxembourg.