Version 2.1.0 of MONARC has been released including multiple bug fixes and enhancements.
- cleaning of the initial database structure.
- split database model and data.
- simplify the panel to create new MONARC clients.
- improved the table of MONARC clients of the administration panel.
- removed all useless column of the ‘clients’ table.
- removed cities and countries tables in the database.
- added a condition to hide/show probability field on Threats assessment.
- it is now possible to export a whole analysis (or an asset) in JSON or as an encrypted JSON file. Analysis exported with the legacy system can still be imported in MONARC.
- it is now mandatory to specify a level of permissions when creating a new user.
- minor fixes in the forms of the user profile page.
- minor translations fixes.
- fixed a bug that prevented users to update password without the password recovery feature.
To update, check out our update instructions.
You can also download the new virtual machine here.