Version 2.3.0 of MONARC has been released including multiple bug fixes and enhancements.
- an administrator of a MONARC front office instance is now able to set custom templates for deliveries per step. Check out the documentation for more information.
- default deliveries templates were improved;
- the section dedicated to the management of the organization has been moved in a dedicated view;
- improved the switching between the different available languages;
- improved the generation of the deliveries.
- fixed a bug in the generation of the deliveries (#84);
- Inconsistency of Threat and Vulnerability Tables (#82);
- various minor fixes.
To update, check out our update instructions.
You can also download the new virtual machine here.