Version 2.4.2 of MONARC has been released.
- improvements for the breadcrumb used in the graphs of the dashboard. Moreover it is now possible to click in the items of the breadcrumb in order to navigate between the different graph’s levels;
- the deadlines of recommendations are now set with a date picker in the fourth step (#98);
- Removed the filter on the checkbox of the step 3 to display the dashboard of residual risk (#99);
- the column ‘phone’ has been removed from the ‘users’ table and in the models. The application must store the minimum amount of information required on users;
- Validate recommendations for operational risks (#102);
- the translations have been improved.
- Operational risks are not updated (#93);
- In the 4th deliverable, an inherited risk is displayed at -1 and in red color (#100);
- Fixed a problem with some translations in the legends of the report’s graphs;
- Removal of a recommendation on same risk of different assets of the same type (#92).
To update, check out our update instructions.
You can also download the new virtual machine here.
Do not forget our next training in September. You can already register.
Tutorial - Online Event Management with the ticketing solution from XING Events
Spread the word!