Version 2.7.1 of MONARC has been released.
- inform user which rights he has on each risk analysis (#131);
- display read/write access of the currently connected user on the home page (list of analysis) (#130);
- improvements to the statement of applicability (SOA) module (speed improvements);
- minor improvements to the home page.
- impossible to download a report when user has no wright access (#133);
- name of columns of the evaluation scales are not displayed when a user has not write access (#132);
- problem with UTF-8 characters in CSV export files.
Thanks to all the contributors and participants of the last training for all their comments. We will continue to work on your suggestions.
To update, check out our update instructions.
You can also download the new virtual machine here.
We recently improved the installation instructions in order to let you deploy MONARC more easily.
Finally we have completed the documentation with new sections dedicated to Common issues and Security considerations.