Version 2.8.3 of MONARC has been released with several hotfixes.
- Some improvements in MOSP import;
- Some improvements in 3rd deliverable;
- SOA is not imported #166;
- Drag & drop in risk treatment plan fails after 1 change #167;
- Underscore “_” is not considered as a special character in password reset #169;
- Error when duplicating object #171;
- Add objects in model/anr from common DB #172;
- Composed objects in the library->position #174;
- Import analysis -> conflict on uuid on objects #175;
- FO > Knowledge base > OP risks #177;
To update, check out our update instructions.
You can also download the new virtual machine here.