Version 2.11.1 includes a new feature and various bug-fixes.
- Add import of referential mapping from MOSP (#391).
- Subsuming CIA criteria according to the maximum criteria does not work (#339).
- Incorrect sum and list of risks under the secondary assets (#367).
- If impact adjustments are made not only at the level of the primary assets but also at the level of the secondary assets, these assets are listed more than once (#387).
- Recommendation status change error in the Knowledge Base (#393).
- Import issue of setting operational risks values (#394).
- Fix possible circular iteration of the instance root -> parent -> child rendering (#395).
- Mathematical representation of large numbers in the dashboard (#398).
To update, please follow the guide.
More details and notes are available on GitHub.
Download the OVA image of this release here.