Version 2.9.16 of MONARC has been released with several fixes.
- User ejected when get in register GDPR with read rights (#190).
- Risk treatment plan comment delete date. (#298).
- Read Only User logout during risk treatment. (#300).
- Importing operational risks, the rolfRisk and riskCacheCode fields does not match the knowledge base. (#303).
- Duplicate/snapshot sets always same amv uuid for all instances_risks. (#304).
- Import with the same threat linked to a specific risk doesn’t work. (#305).
- Creation of models on BackOffice with risks in analyse. (#306).
- Add new deliverable model for record of processing (#307).
- Add typecast to (string) to every uuid getter (#259).
To update, please follow the guide.
If you are coming from MONARC 2.9.0 please read this.
You can also download the new virtual machine here.